支持8个玩家:游戏支持2、4、6或8个玩家(包括你)同时游戏The game is traditionally played on Diwali in India (as Teen Patti, meaning three cards in Hindi) but otherwise is also played all year round throughout the world. The game has similar rules to Poker. The game is be played by 2 or more people.
A different and very exciting variant of Poker, with only 3 cards to each player. Hence, a must play for all you card lovers. Even if you are not a casino freak, the simple rules of this game can make sure that you can play it as good as a Poker professional.
- Artificial Intelligence - The CPU players are all intelligent players and will play like real humans.
- Saved State - The number of games played, number of games won and the money available with you is always saved in the game.
- Bankrupt - On losing the given 100 units, you will go bankrupt, but you are replenished with another 100 units immediately.
- Blind and Seen - Play either Blind or Seen like you would with your friends.
- Upto 8 Players - Play with 2, 4, 6 or 8 players (including you) at the same table.
Please note -
Though the game is traditionally meant to gamble, this game is only for entertainment and not gambling.
After installing the SIS file, you will be prompted again to install the JAR file of the application. Please install this to enable the icon to appear in your main menu.
Nokia 3230, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N70, Nokia N91, Nokia Series 60